In-House Coordinator – Kyle Lindquist – Kyle@ChargersSoccer.com
Travel Coordinator – Bob Gregg – Bob@ChargersSoccer.com
** CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
The online registration process is the just the first step. Once that step is completed, we will also need the following uploaded directly to your child's Got Soccer account (CLICK HERE for easy directions) or they can be emailed to Support@ChargersSoccer.com:
- a copy of your child's City of Clearwater Rec Card Reciept (good through 12/31/15)
- a copy of your child's Birth Certificate (a staff member will also need to physically see the original as well)
- a close-up head shot of your child (no sunglasses or hats)
Onsite Registration Dates: To register feel free to click the link above in the comfort of your home. It is an easy process. But if you would prefer some assistance, also feel free to attend one of our onsite registration dates listed below.
- Monday 8/10/15 - Thursday 8/13/15, 6:00-7:30p at Eddie C. Moore Fields Clubhouse
- Saturday 8/15/15, 1:00-4:00p at Countryside Rec Center
- Monday 8/17/15 - Thursday 8/20/15, 6:00-7:30p at Eddie C. Moore Fields Clubhouse
- Saturday 8/22/15, 1:00-4:00p at Countryside Rec Center
- Monday 8/24/15 - Thursday 8/27/15, 6:00-7:30p at Eddie C. Moore Fields Clubhouse
- Saturday 8/29/15, 1:00-4:00p at Countryside Rec Center
- Monday 8/31/15 - Thursday 9/3/15, 6:00-7:30p at Eddie C. Moore Fields Clubhouse
- Tuesday 9/8/15 - Thursday 9/10/15, 6:00-7:30p at Eddie C. Moore Fields Clubhouse
- Monday 9/14/15 - Thursday 9/17/15, 6:00-7:30p at Eddie C. Moore Fields Clubhouse
- NEW! Monday 9/21/15 - Thursday 9/24/15, 6:00-7:30p at Eddie C. Moore Fields Clubhouse
- NEW! Monday 9/28/15 - Thursday 10/1/15, 6:00-7:30p at Eddie C. Moore Fields Clubhouse
The Clearwater Chargers Soccer Club Recreational Program provides a community-based soccer league where children aged 4 - 19 have the opportunity to learn the game of soccer while focusing on growth, development, and enjoyment. The program consists of:
In-House Rec – Children 4 – 10 years of age playing against other teams from within the Clearwater Chargers Soccer Club Recreational Program.
Travel Rec – Children 11 – 19 years of age playing against other recreational teams from clubs in the surrounding area who also participate in the GYSA league.
REGISTRATION FEES AND AVAILABLE AGE GROUPS
** CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
(Note: to determine your child's age group for this season, click on the Age Group Matrix link in the right margin.)
In-House (Depending on turnout, teams may be coed or single gender)
- Little Kickers ** – Age 4 (Birth dates 8/1/11 thru 12/1/11) - $85
- U5/U6 (see Age Group Matrix) - $105
- U7/U8 (see Age Group Matrix) - $105
- U9/U10 (see Age Group Matrix) - $120
** Little Kickers is open to the youngest players allowed by United States Youth Soccer guidelines. If your child turns 4 after 12/1/15, please check back with us for the Spring Rec season March, 2016.
Travel (see Age Group Matrix)
- Boys U11/U12 - $140
- Boys U13/U14 - $160
- Boys U15/U16 - $160
- Boys U17/U18/U19 - $160
- Girls U11/U12 - $140
- Girls U13/U14 - $160
- Girls U15-19 - $160
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE?
- 10 – 12 Week Season
- Full uniform - jersey, shorts, and socks
- End of year awards
GAME AND PRACTICE SCHEDULE (dates and time subject to change)
In-House (Begins mid/late Nov. - SportsPlex)
- L.K. - Mondays, 6:00 PM – 7:15 PM – Half Practice, Half Game
- U6 – Mondays, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Games Friday, 6:30 or 7:30
- U8 - Tuesdays, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Games Friday, 6:30 or 7:30
- U10 - Wednesday, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM – Games Friday, 6:30 or 7:30
Travel Practice (Begins mid October – Joe DIMaggio/Eddie C Moore then December -SportsPlex)
- Boys / Girls U12 - Tuesdays & Thursdays - 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Boys / Girls U14 - Monday and Wednesday - 7:30 - 9:00 PM
- Boys U16 - Tuesday and Thursday - 7:30 - 9:00PM
- Girls U15-19 - Monday and Wednesday - 7:30 – 9:00 PM
- Boys U19 - Tuesday and Thursday - 7:30 - 9:00PM
Games (Begin November 7th) on Weekends - Time and location vary for all games for all travel groups
CITY OF CLEARWATER RECREATION CARD
All players must have a valid City of Clearwater Recreation Card in order to be eligible to play. All Recreation Cards must be purchased through the City of Clearwater (Recreation Cards cannot be purchased through the Chargers Soccer Club).
Please email a copy of your City Recreation Card receipt to Susan Moorhead at Support@ChargersSoccer.com. Registered players will be waitlisted until we receive a copy of your receipt. Upon receipt, then they will be rostered to a team.
Clearwater Residents - $7.00 plus tax
Non-Resident of Clearwater - $120.00 plus tax
If you own a business that falls within the City Limits to be considered a Clearwater resident by Parks and Recreation, you can use that address to procure the Clearwater resident recreation card rate. Click here for more information on the City’s website.
The purchase of a City of Clearwater Recreation Card not only allows your child to play soccer, but you are also able to access City of Clearwater sponsored parks and programs at a discounted rate!
Where can I go to purchase/renew my child's City Rec Card?
Most information can be found on the City of Clearwater website - CLICK HERE to access their site - see the "Recreation Cards" link listed in their left margin. To purchase/renew your City of Clearwater Rec card, you can go to either of the following locations:
Countryside Recreation Center
2640 Sabal Springs Drive, Clearwater, FL 33761
The Long Center
1501 N. Belcher Rd., Clearwater, FL 33765
Sponsorships are a great opportunity to build community support for youth soccer. Therefore, we are requiring each team to have a sponsorship. Sponsorships can be from businesses, individuals, and/or groups of people. Sponsorship amounts vary by age group due to number of players on a team as well as time spent on the field.
- Multiple Sponsors per team are allowed.
- Recreation Program sponsorship opportunities available.
All sponsors will receive an advertising spot on the recreation website as well as at the complex and an appreciation plaque at the conclusion of the year.
*An added benefit of bringing in a sponsorship is the ability to have your child as well as choose 2 other players on the roster. If your child wants to be on a team with his/her friends, this is the best way to ensure 2 of your child’s friends are on his/her team.*
In-House (requested) - $125
Travel (required) - $250
Please complete the Team Sponsorship Form or contact Susan Moorhead at Support@ChargersSoccer.com if you have any questions.
SCHOLARSHIP & EXTENDED PAYMENT PLANS
We understand financial situations can make extracurricular activities difficult. If you feel you may financially qualify for a scholarship or extended payment plan, please click on the form links below and submit to Kathleen Shelton at Kathleen@ChargersSoccer.com.
Extended Payment Plan Application Form Scholarship Application Form
VOLUNTEER COACHES NEEDED
** CLICK HERE TO REGSITER AS A COACH
We are always looking for volunteer coaches whether you are a seasoned player/coach or new to soccer! Our coaches are exposed to coaching clinics, receive reference material, and are provided the opportunity to attend club team training sessions to enhance coaching development. More importantly, as a volunteer coach you have the opportunity to enhance the development of a young athlete through your own development as a coach. Coaches also receive:
- Soccer Balls
- Ball Bag
- Pennies (colored mesh shirts to divide teams into smaller groups)