It’s back!! The 11th Annual 6 On 6 Tournament that has been a season favorite in Tampa all these years - a competitive & fun way to end the season. Club name change with our recent merge, but it is the same great tournament and staff.
This year we honor the special memory of Beau Schenecker, beloved and inspiring long-time member of our predecessor clubs who was taken from us far too soon. Please help us smile as we recall our time with Beau playing the game that he loved.
May 4 & 5, 2013
Applications are invited for this competitive and fun tournament for U9-U19 girls and boys teams. The tournament provides competition for competitive club teams and recreational all-star teams.
This is a competitive and fun tournament that gives you the opportunity to bring one team or divide your team and bring two. It’s a great way to keep your players together longer in the season.
We look forward to another great tournament!!
Jim DiNobile, Director of Soccer Operations & Tournament Director
Applications are invited from U9-U19 girls and boys teams, properly registered and in good standing with their national state association, comprised of properly registered players. This tournament will provide competition for club teams and recreational all-star teams.
Minimum three 40-minute games Saturday; Semi-Finals / Finals Sunday.
Champion T-shirts, Runner-up T-Shirts, Team Champion and Runner-up Trophies.
- All players must meet the age requirements and must have a current signed, pictured and laminated player pass.
- All players must have a medical release form for the current seasonal year, 2012-2013.
- A maximum of four guest players allowed per team. Maximum roster size is 12 players.
- All-Star Recreational teams are intra-club teams comprised of any recreational players of the appropriate age group competing in the same club. They may also include up to four (4) guest players, recreational or competitive, coming from outside their club.
- Teams will be bracketed and seeded according to their competitive division and records.
Registration Fee: $295.00.
April 12, 2013 Extended to Saturday, 4/20/13
($25.00 late fee after deadline).
Field Locations - Tampa
Black Watch 30th Street Fields, 11111 30th Street N, Tampa, Florida
New Tampa Community Park (NTCP), 17302 Commerce Park, Tampa, FL 33647