2013 Tampa Bay Labor Day Tournament
Field Address: Premier Sports Campus, 5985 Post Boulevard, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211. Map Quest Link: Click Here
Parking and Ingress & Egress
· Field Map & Parking – click the link for the full field layout
o There are 2 incoming lanes on Post Boulevard off of SR 70. To get to the parking lot closest to your field, get in the correct lane. If you are playing on Fields 1-16 after you turn onto Post Boulevard, please move into the right lane. If you are playing on Fields 18-29, please move into the left lane. You will be directed by the Deputy Sheriffs and parking crew from there.
o When you pull into your parking space please pull in on an angle pointing slightly north.
o When you are leaving the complex after your game, go north from your parking spot to the exit lanes toward the back of the complex. Again, follow the Deputy Sheriffs and parking crew.
· Handicap Parking – move into the left lane once you turn on Post Blvd. then signal to the parking crew and they will direct you to the dedicated handicap parking area. Once you have parked look for transport vehicles that will come around to take you to your field.
· RVs & Large Busses - RVs & busses are allowed; however, they cannot remain on the property overnight and will be parked in the designated RV & Bus Parking section.. Please follow the parking crew’s direction to the correct spot.
· No Drop Off – there are no drop off areas.
· Leave Plenty of Time!!! – This is a huge complex with 29 fields. Each game time slot there will be 56 teams coming into the property along with about 100 referees and volunteers & tournament staff while the previous 56 teams are leaving. It is extremely important to follow the parking crew so that we can get you in as quickly as possible. The key is leaving plenty of time so that you will not be late for your game.
· No street or Post Office Parking – the street and Post Office areas are not connected with the tournament, but we want to warn you that if you park in these areas you do so at your own risk of being ticketed and/or towed (at your own expense).
No Pet Policy – no pets are allowed at the complex.
Field Numbers – all field numbers are signs that are adhered to both sides of the goal post netting. We configure the fields differently for this tournament than they are normally, so please IGNORE the field numbers at the top of free standing poles (those are not correct).
Weather Delay Procedures – click here for detail procedure. Weather patterns in Florida during this time of year naturally include intermittent storms. Soccer play will continue in just rain, but will halt immediately for lightning. There is no way of knowing if or when we may experience lightning; however, knowing how the tournament will manage games during lightning delays will be helpful.
Trainer/Medical Staff – we are very lucky to say that the tournament is fully staffed with trainer and medical staff from AllSports Medicine Program / All Children’s Hospital. You will find the primary medical tent near the jumbotron & vender area (center property). There will also be two ancillary tents – one in the middle of the south fields and one in the middle of the north fields.
Clean Up Your Sidelines – at the end of each of your games, clean up your bench area. You will find trash receptacles near your bench. Please leave the bench clean and ready for the next team to walk on. Thanks!!!
Double Check Your Schedules – there have been a few changes in the schedule that may not be reflected in the tournament program. Please double check the official schedule online at Schedule & Results. Also all game scores will be posted there.
Tournament T-Shirts – Get your official 2013 Showcase Apparel from Fine Designs Tent – look for their tent in the jumbotron / vendor area. You pick the type & color of shirt and they will personalize if for you. No longer do have only 1 tournament t-shirt style to pick from.
CAR RAFFLE – A 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback and lots of cool electronic toys (see list below) will be raffled off this weekend. Walker Ford will have the Ford Focus on display near the jumbotron & Volunteer Tent. Tickets are $10 contribution and can be picked up at the Volunteer Tent. Drawing will be held Sunday, 9/1/13 at 1pm at Premier Sports Campus (at the Volunteer Tent)
Car - 2013 Ford Focus Hatchback *
Two - Microsoft Surface RT Tablet & Touch Cover 32GB
Two - Toshiba 39” LED Flat Screen HDTVs
Two - Toshiba Satellite 15.6” Touch-Screen Laptops
Two - Dell 27” Flat-Panel LED Monitors
Two - Microsoft Xbox 360 E 250GB Console
Two - Sony PlayStation 3 250GB Console
1. Winner need not be present to win.
2. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
3. * Winner of car is responsible for payment of tax, title, tag, and associated dealer fees.
Soccer Gear Onsite – United World Soccer Store will have a soccer store set up on site. Look for them in the general vendor area near the jumbotron.