Fusion Seniors to Play in College
Fusion FC U18g Blue Coached by Alan Anderson
To date eight Fusion seniors have committed to play in college. Pictured from left to right - top row, then bottom row:
- Baylee Dozark signed her commitment to attend and play soccer for Emory & Henry College in Virginia.
- Kaycee McGuire has committed to play at Thomas University in Georgia.
- Lizzy Simmons has committed to play at Maryville College in Maryville, Tennessee.
- Emily Belanger has also now committed to Emory & Henry College and will continue to be teammates with Baylee.
- Melissa Fletcher signed with Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tennessee.
- Ashley Copen has committed to play at Polk State College in Winter Haven, Florida.
- Sierra Siegel has committed to play at Maryville College in Maryville, Tennessee with Lizzy Simmons.
- Dillon Dunbar has committed to Embry-Riddle University in Daytona Beach, Florida to play.
The seven ladies are proud members of the U18g Blue team coached by Alan Anderson and Dillon played with the U18b Blue team and is now playing on the Chargers U19b State Cup team. Congratulations! All your hard work is paying off.