2019 SPRING REC SEASON
New Tampa Spring Rec Soccer 2019
CLICK HERE for the flyer below in PDF format
2018-19 Tampa Fall/Winter Rec Program
2018-19 TAMPA – FALL REC. SOCCER SEASON PROGRAM
Program is underway. Contact Maggie@ChargersSoccer.com
to see if there is room for your child.
Chargers Soccer Club is proud to continue serving the New Tampa Area since the mid-1990s. Chargers S.C. welcome our community families to another exciting recreational soccer season. Our In-House Program season runs from November to February and the Traveling Recreational Program - TARSA from October to March.
GENERAL RECREATIONAL PROGRAM PHILOSOPHY
The primary goal of the Chargers S.C. Recreational Soccer Program is not about winning, but to offer every player the opportunity to enjoy the game in a fun learning environment while honing new skills. Our recreational soccer program is for boys and girls between the ages of 4 and 19.
The Fall Rec Program consists of 2 separate programs (based on age group*). CLICK HERE for the 2018-19 Age Group Matrix. Then once you have confirmed your child's age group, click the corresponding program link below for more detailed information (fees, dates, practices, games, etc.).
- In-House Rec Program (5U thru 10U) <-- Click the link for Detailed Program Info
- Traveling Rec Program -TARSA (11U thru 19U) <-- Click the link for Detailed Program Info
* The "U" listed with the age group stands for "Under". When an age group is listed, that stands for those of that particular age and under. For example, 10U stands for those who are already 10 or are currently 9 year olds that will turn 10 during the season. Age groups are determined by birth year. CLICK HERE for the 2018-19 Age Group Matrix.
2 REGISTRATION OPTIONS:
You can register from the comfort of your home or office by clicking REGISTER HERE.
The online registration process is the first step. Once this step is completed, the following information MUST be uploaded directly to your child's Got Soccer account (CLICK HERE for easy directions).
- MANDATORY: ALL NEW PLAYERS WILL NEED TO UPLOAD A COPY OF THEIR BIRTH CERTIFICATE (a staff member will also need to physically see the original as well)
- A close-up head shot of your child (face only – no sunglasses or hats)
If you are unable to follow the steps to complete this process you can email the Recreational Program Administrator at Maggie@ChargersSoccer.com
If you prefer our assistance to register you can attend one of our onsite registration dates listed below. Uniform samples for sizing will be available.
- Wednesday 9/5/18 - 6:00pm-8:00pm at Benito Middle School
- Friday 9/7/18 - 6:00pm-8:00pm at Benito Middle School
- Saturday 9/8/18 - 1:00pm-4:00pm at Benito Middle School
- Wednesday 9/12/18 - 6:00pm-8:00pm at Benito Middle School
- Friday 9/14/18 - 6:00pm-8:00pm at Benito Middle School
@ Benito Middle School – 10065 Cross Creek Blvd. Tampa FL 33647
WE LOOK FORWARD TO AN AMAZING SEASON!