2015 Chargers Kick-Off Classic
Saturday, 10/3/15 - Sunday 10/4/15
U9 - U14 Boys & Girls
CLICK HERE to apply.
- Field Locations in Bradenton/Sarasota Area, Florida.
- Age Groups & Pricing - Competitive Age Divisions U9 - U14:
- Special U9 Group for U8s wishing to play up (Boys and Girls): $300*
- U9-U10 (Boys and Girls): $325*
- U11-U12 (Boys and Girls): $450*
- U13-U14 (Boys & Girls): $500*
* Fee covers everything including referee fees.
- U9 & U10 will be festival style giving each team 4 games.
- U11 - U14 - each team will be given a minimum of 3 games and then on to semi-finals and/or final games.
- Awards - Champion & Finalist players will each receive an individual award and the team receives a team award.
- Check-in will be done on site no later than 90 minutes prior to your first game.
- Hotel Accommodations – All teams accepted into the tournament that will utilize overnight hotel accommodations are REQUIRED to make their hotel arrangements with one of the approved tournament hotel properties. Sufficient numbers of room accommodations in the Lakewood Ranch/Brandenton/Sarasota Area at reasonable prices have been blocked to meet the needs of this event. All teams from outside the local area that are not within daily driving distance of the fields must book with one of these hotels. (Please note that local teams within daily driving distance of the fields are not required to stay in hotels.) More information & the link for available hotels will be posted soon.
This is a Got Soccer Tournament.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION INFO
It is a requirement of your team’s acceptance to book your hotel accommodations through Stay & Play Sports Events & Travel (Creative Travel Group) at one of the hotels coordinated by the tournament - click on the link below to access the hotel list and your connection to Stay & Play. We have done the work for you by coordinating great prices and accommodations. All teams from outside the local area that are not within daily driving distance of the fields must book with one of these hotels. (Please note that local teams within daily driving distance of the fields are not required to stay in hotels.)
Additional Information from the Stay & Play Sports Event Travel Website:
Instruction to Hold a Block of Rooms - After clicking on the Hotel Accommodations link above, choose your hotel and click "view rates"; click the blue box “Hold Block”; * Fill out the form to place rooms on hold. Note: An email will immediately be sent to you with a Booking LINK. Please forward it to your team members so that they can reserve their room from your BLOCK. This is a temporary hold, so the reservations must be made promptly.
Instruction to Reserve an Individual Room - After clicking on the Hotel Accommodations link above, choose your hotel and click “view rates”; * Click the green arrow “Book Room(s)”. * Fill out the form to reserve your room(s). Note: A Guest Receipt will immediately be emailed to you with your ARN reference #. You will also receive a hotel confirmation # in a second email.
Instruction to Cancel a Reservation - The Guest Receipt includes a Cancellation LINK at the bottom of the page; * Follow the prompts to cancel your reservation. Note: the Cancellation Policy is printed on your Guest Receipt. If you cancel within the cancellation policy, you could be charged a cancellation fee. If you do not receive hotel cancellation # promptly, please call the hotel to insure the cancellation was accepted. (the “ARN-C” is not a true cancellation #.. check w/ the hotel to be sure).