2015 Tampa Bay Labor Day Tournament
Click on the topic links here to access more detailed info below.
All tournament updates will be posted on Twitter @ChargersSC or twitter.com/ChargersSC:
Field Map & Parking
Parking and Ingress & Egress
RVs & Large Busses
No Drop Off
Leave Plenty of Time
No Street or Post Office Parking
No Pet Policy
Double Check Your Schedules
Weather Delay Procedures
Clean Up Your Sidelines
Mobile Cooling Station
Scoring Results Online & Sent To Your Cell Phone
Soccer Gear Onsite
Ice For Sale
Communication – the week leading up to and through the tournament we will have two primary forms of communication: (1) we will post to the Labor Day Tournament page and (2) Twitter - go to @ChargersSC or twitter.com/ChargersSC.
Field Address: Premier Sports Campus, 5985 Post Boulevard, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211. Google Maps Link: Click Here
· Field Map & Parking – click the link for the full field layout
o There are 2 incoming lanes on Post Boulevard off of SR 70. To get to the parking lot closest to your field, get in the correct lane. If you are playing on Fields 1-16 after you turn onto Post Boulevard, please move into the right lane. If you are playing on Fields 18-29, please move into the left lane. You will be directed by the Deputy Sheriffs and parking crew from there.
o When you pull into your parking space please pull in on an angle pointing slightly north.
o When you are leaving the complex after your game, go north from your parking spot to the exit lanes toward the back of the complex. Again, follow the Deputy Sheriffs and parking crew.
o For those that need assistance ambulating between the fields & parking lot, look for the pink dots on the Field Map for shuttle stops.
· Handicap Parking – move into the left lane once you turn on Post Blvd. then signal to the parking crew and they will direct you to the dedicated handicap parking area. Once you have parked look for transport vehicles that will come around to take you to your field.
· RVs & Large Busses - RVs & busses are allowed; however, they cannot remain on the property overnight and will be parked in the designated RV & Bus Parking section.. Please follow the parking crew’s direction to the correct spot.
· No Drop Off – there are no drop off areas. Please follow the parking crew to park and then proceed directly to a parking spot and if you have gear to haul, look for the pink dots on the Field Map for shuttle stops
· Leave Plenty of Time!!! – This is a huge complex with 29 fields. Each game time slot there will be 56 teams coming into the property along with about 100 referees and volunteers & tournament staff while the previous 56 teams are leaving. It is extremely important to follow the parking crew so that we can get you in as quickly as possible. The key is leaving plenty of time so that you will not be late for your game.
· No street or Post Office Parking – the street and Post Office areas are not connected with the tournament, but we want to warn you that if you park in these areas you do so at your own risk of being ticketed and/or towed (at your own expense).
Double Check Your Schedules – there may be a few changes leading up to game day. Please double check the official schedule online at Schedule & Results.
Field Numbers – all field numbers are signs that are adhered to both sides of the goal post netting. We configure the fields differently for this tournament than they are normally, so please IGNORE the field numbers at the top of free standing poles (those are not correct).
Weather Delay Procedures – Click Here for detail procedures. Weather patterns in Florida during this time of year naturally include intermittent storms. Soccer play will continue in just rain, but will halt immediately for lightning. There is no way of knowing if or when we may experience lightning; however, knowing how the tournament will manage games during lightning delays will be helpful.
Clean Up Your Sidelines – at the end of each of your games, clean up your bench area. You will find trash receptacles near your bench. Please leave the bench clean and ready for the next team to walk on. Thanks!!!
Trainer/Medical Staff – we are very lucky to say that the tournament is fully staffed with trainer and medical staff from All Sports Medicine Program / All Children’s Hospital. You will find the primary medical tent near the vender area (center property). There will also be two ancillary tents – one in the middle of the south fields and one in the middle of the north fields.
Mobile Cooling Station – The Polar Pod is a mobile cooling station. It is a mobile cooling room with a room temperature of 50 degrees and very low humidity. Buy a $10 wrist band and access The Polar Pod as many times a day you want. Great way to survive the heat!
Scoring Results Online & Sent To Your Cell Phone - To view game results on the web, CLICK HERE. Or you can sign up for the Get Scores service to have specific games scores text or emailed to you. CLICK HERE for the Get Scores service.
Air-Conditioned "Real" Bathrooms - there will be 3 air-conditioned "real" bathroom trailers on property. One in the central vendor area, one in the south fields area and one in the north fields area. You will also find portolets scattered throughout the property.
Soccer Gear Onsite – United World Soccer Store will have 2 soccer stores set up on site. One will be in the middle of the North fields and one will be in the middle of the south fields. Look for them for all your soccer gear needs.
Tournament T-Shirts – Get your official 2015 Showcase Apparel from Fine Designs Tent – look for their tent in the vendor area. You pick the type & color of shirt and they will personalize if for you. No longer do have only 1 tournament t-shirt style to pick from.
Gatorade - Be on the lookout for the Gatorade tables throughout the tournament fields. Gatorade Sports Fuel will be provided by Gatorade FREE throughout the duration of the showcase to all athletes. Gatorade Thirst Quencher and Gatorade Recovery Protein Bars will be provided each day to help fuel athletes' performance on the field. Gatorade Thirst Quencher delivers carbs to refuel the body and electrolytes to help replace what athletes sweat out. Gatorade Recovery products have the carbs and protein athletes need to help muscles recover. For more product information, please go to: www.gatorade.com.
Ice For Sale - we will have available at the fields 40lb bags of ice for $8.00 each. The ice truck will be parked near the Admin Trailer at the main entrance of the Premier Sports Complex. Please bring exact change and swing by to purchase your ice needs.
Food Concessionaires - there will be several food vendors providing food & drinks to include Grilled Chicken Sandwich, Cheeseburger, Hamburger, Grilled Chicken Cesar Wrap, Wings, Chicken Tenders, Fried Pickles, Onion Rings, Curly Fries, Donuts, Kettle Corn, Pepsi products, Gatorade, Water, Lemonade, Coffee, Shaved Ice and other snack items. Feel free to park and stay the day knowing that you will have access to food/drink.
CAR RAFFLE – CLICK HERE for the Raffle Prize Flyer. The raffle includes a 2015 Ford Focus Hatchback and lots of cool electronic toys (see list below) will be raffled off this weekend. Walker Ford will have the Ford Focus on display near the Volunteer Tent (vendor area). Tickets are $10 contribution and can be picked up at the Volunteer Tent. Drawing will be held Sunday, 9/6/14 at 1pm at Premier Sports Campus (at the Volunteer Tent)
Car - 2015 Ford Focus Hatchback SE * (see it parked near the central vendor area)
Two - Apple iPad Air 2 Tablets - Wi-Fi 64GB - Space Gray
Two - Microsoft Surface 3 Tablets - 10.8” - 64GB - Silver
Two - Toshiba Satellite Laptops - 15.6” - 500GB Hard Drive
Two - GoPro HERO HD Waterproof Action Cameras
Two - Amazon Fire HD Tablets - 7" - 16GB - Black
Four – NutriBullet Pro 900 32 oz. Blenders
1. Winner need not be present to win.
2. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
3. * Winner of car is responsible for payment of tax, title, tag, and associated dealer fees.